Robin Bond, Esq.
became Of Counsel to Homans Peck and its clients in March 2023.
Robin is a seasoned attorney and a dynamic advocate for her clients. For over 20 years, the employment law firm she founded, Transition Strategies, LLC, has focused on representing the employee’s best interests in workplace matters. Typical matters handled by Robin include negotiation of new employment agreements and severance agreements, developing effective stay and/or exit strategies, and handling claims involving wrongful termination, harassment, discrimination, retaliation, non-compete agreements, wage payment and overtime, family and medical leave, or breach of contract.
Robin provides a unique blend of sensitive career mentoring, no-nonsense legal advice, and deal-making finesse to employees transitioning from one position to the next. The strategies she recommends are balanced but effective, securing high-level deals for her clients. Robin’s 15 years of experience as an in-house legal counsel in major organizations allows her to see each issue from both sides of the bargaining table. Executives from Fortune 100 companies like General Electric, Citigroup, Johnson & Johnson, Morgan Stanley, AT&T, Pfizer, and Lockheed Martin have all turned to Robin.
Ms. Bond’s expertise evolved over years of working with varied and diverse constituencies. She began her career as an Air Force JAG where she prosecuted cases in Texas, and was a legal advisor to the Air Force Surgeon General’s Staff. After returning to Pennsylvania with her family, Ms. Bond served as in-house counsel for two entities before she became the legal counsel for Hahnemann Hospital in Philadelphia. In this capacity, she developed extensive experience on medical staff law matters, credentialing, and physician contracting.
Robin measures her success by the number of people she can help each day to overcome workplace challenges. She has served as a legal commentator and workplace expert for “Court TV” and its live trial coverage. Her advice has been featured in various major media outlets including USA Today, the New York Times, the New York Post, the Wall Street Journal, Salon.com, and Monster.com.
Robin is the author of the book, “How to Negotiate a Killer Job Offer,” for which Mark Cuban, of Shark Tank, wrote the foreword.
Honors and Awards
- Named a Pennsylvania "Super Lawyer," 2013 to present, by Thomson Reuters, publishers of Pennsylvania Super Lawyers
- Named a Top Attorney of the Main Line, 2010 to present by Main Line Today magazine
- Named an "Awesome Attorney of the Philadelphia Suburbs", 2010 to present by Suburban Life magazine
- Selected to Best Attorneys of America, 2015 to present
- Named to Top 1% of Employment Lawyers in the USA 2016 to present, National Association of Distinguished Counsel
- 2016 "Veterans of Influence" Award – honoring former militia veterans who madke significant contributions to the Philadelphia community, Philadelphia Business Journal
- 2015 Named to the Union League of Philadelphia's Hall of Honor
- 2015 – Recipient of the "Human Resources Consultant of the Year" Award, Society of Human Resources Management, Philadelphia and Delaware Valley, PA Chapters
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- PA Bar Institute – Course Planner for the PA Bar's annual Employment Law Institute for over 10 years
- National Employment Lawyers Association
- Chester County Bar Association
- Forum of Executive Women of Philadelphia